Sunday 27 March 2016

Take on Denim


With summer approaching but still not quite there, 
I thought of sharing this post with you guys that i shot a while back with my best friend,

She's the one who's generally behind the lens but this time, our friend Tania Balan shot us and we wore very basic outfits, 
I'm not a fan of simple basic looks but these are just so easy and comfortable that they make perfect summer college looks that can be created with staple pieces from your wardrobe.

So I'm wearing faded denim dungaree from one of my hill road shopping hauls, A high neck white cropped top from Koovs.com,
White sneakers (still not over these),
And Sunglasses transparent from Ray Ban ( you get cheaper ones that look the same at Colaba causeway).

Anushka's wearing a darker denim shirt over a white tee, with baby pink shorts,
The shirt is from topshop, shorts are from forever 21 and t-shirt is from Colaba causeway,
Along with holographic snaekers from Koovs.com



Hope you guys liked it.
Till next time stay tuned and updated with my Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/thegirlinskyhighheels/)

















1 comment: